Saturday 4 June 2016

The Saussage Theory



For this first story I choose my original stupid theory that I have for years and I always share it to my friends each time I cease the opportunity.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your body does not respond to your needs? Like when you are…let’s say…constipated.
Yessssss.  When you rrrrreally want to go and have a decent poop, but your body just puts you on stand-by. And you don’t know what to do anymore, and you are sweating, and you cannot maintain a proper conversation with anybody because your mind is constantly on your bloaded intestines. And you start getting desperate. And you already are thinking on what pills or laxatives to take.


Well, here I come as the Bowel Hero rescuer and this is my Saussage Theory:

If you find yourself constipated, ...just eat more. You would dare to ask me WHY. Because if you eat, the food is going into your stomach and from your stomach into your already fool of shit intestines and therefore is going to push everything out eventually. The process is exactelly like the saussage meat filling in the pork/lamb intestines. You put the intestine on the machine, the meet comes out from the machine, pushes the content, anf if you insist you will finally get it full. Make a knot and nothing will come out.

Luckily we have a hole and no knot on the other side of the intestin, which will help us a lot in this process. So keep eating until you get everything pushed out. And everything will come out...believe me. :)

Thank you for your time. This is my Saussage Theory and I chose to share it with you.

You are welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment